- MADE IN USA – Our egg powder comes from chickens that are raised with care in Iowa, USA. It’s highly nourishing and offers a level of nutrition hard to find in other foods.
- NATURE’S MULTIVITAMIN – One egg contains 14 vitamins and minerals, such as choline, lutein, vitamins A, D, K2, phosphorus, selenium, and potassium.
- PERFECT PROTEIN SOURCE – Eggs score a perfect 1 on the protein digestibility corrected amino acid score, a method of evaluating protein quality. Eggs also have a biological value of 94 out of 100 which is higher than beef, milk, and fish. This makes them a near perfect protein source.
- GREAT FOR BAKING, RECIPES, & SHAKES – Use this powder in baking or cooking recipes. Add it in smoothies, protein shakes, soup, and sauces. Dried egg powder delivers the perfect mix of high-quality protein with a complete and well-balanced amino acid profile and highly nourishing fats with a unique fatty acid profile.
- EMERGENCY FOOD STORAGE – Be prepared. Dehydrated egg powder is great for storage in a cool place. Put it in the refrigerator once you open it. Eggs have been nourishing families from generation to generation because they are known as a food that embodies the essence of life. Stock up on Z Natural Foods entire family of dried foods to be fully prepared.
Daisy Long –
The price is ridiculously high for the product. Will return.
Ellen Stark –
Great for storage for a pandemic!👍😀