- TOP-QUALITY ELDERBERRIES – Frontier Co-op Organic Elderberries (botanical name: Sambucus nigra) are part of the honeysuckle family. They are attractive, dark berries that are used to make jams, syrups, juices, and wine. They are often part of sweet treats, too – such as pies, crumbles, and more.
- FLAVORFUL, VERSATILE BERRIES – Elderberries deliver flexible options for many culinary needs. They are used in sweet syrups and desserts, and they provide a pleasant, fruity aroma. This dark, purple berry also complements teas and warming winter cordials.
- ROBUST AND TANGY – European elderberries are not the sweetest variety of berries available, but they are tart or bitter depending on the way you use them. Their flavor develops when mixed in foods or drinks.
- ORGANICALLY SOURCED IN BULGARIA – Our Bulgarian farmers grow these berries using non-irradiated processes and harvest them at the peak of their flavor. They maintain the plant’s moisture using unique and clean cropping techniques. Frontier Co-op Elderberries are also 100% kosher certified. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing and processing.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
European Whole Elderberries – Organic 1lb Bag
Organic Whole Elderberries
For Sale on Ebay
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase 1 oz. Elderberries Whole (wildcrafted, (Sambucus nigra) for only $2.95, which is 91% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($32.62).
- The lowest price of Frontier Co-op Elderberries, European Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sambucus nigra L. was obtained on August 26, 2020 9:17 am.