- UNIQUE RICH, EARTHY AROMA – Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) essential oil has an earthy aroma and is known to support disconnection from mentally exhausting tasks, and for its ability to fill the air and linger for a long time.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING – Aura Cacia Myrrh Essential Oil is a single essential oil extracted from the gum resin of the tree found in Somaliland. Myrrh has one of the longest histories of use of any plant. It was traded over 6,000 years ago. The ancient Babylonians used it during religious ceremonies along with frankincense.
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US – Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
100% Pure Myrrh Essential Oil
Aura Cacia 100% Pure Myrrh Essential Oil
For Sale on Ebay
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Essential Oils 5 mL - 100% Pure and Natural - Free Shipping - US Seller! for only $4.49, which is 79% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($21.40).
- The lowest price of Aura Cacia 100% Pure Myrrh Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15 ml (0.5 fl. oz.) | Commiphora myrrha was obtained on November 29, 2021 6:18 pm.