- Best Powerful – Jump start a dead batteries in seconds, 2000-amp portable lithium car battery jump starter pack, rated for gasoline and diesel engines up to 8 liters. Compact enough to store in your glovebox.
- Safety Protection – Beatit G18 has passed UL2743 standard certification, safe and easy to use car battery jump starter pack without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks. Safety technologies including over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection and high-temperature protection.
- Wireless Charger – Packed with dual quick-charge 3. 0 USB outport and 10W wireless charge, with capacity of 21000 mAh, it charges your devices faster and is compatible with most smart devices – including cell phones, tablets, Kindles or digital cameras, etc.
- LCD Screen – Both the jump starter and the jumper cable are equipped with a LCD display. The display of the jump starter displays the remaining power, and the display of the jumper cable displays the battery voltage of the vehicle’s battery for enhanced diagnostics of the battery state.
- QDSP Technology – Quick Discharge Start Power, It makes the G18 powerful, and make G18 works perfectly in extreme conditions. With the same battery capacity, its performance is three times that of other devices.
- What In Box – G18 jump starter, Smart jumper cables, USB Type-C cable, User manual, 24 months card, wall charger adapter and High Quality Hard EVA Carry Case, BEATIT offer working days live chat on FB page, Search “BEATIT” on FB if you have any problem for shopping.
BEATIT G18 Portable Jump Starter
21000mAh Power Bank With Wireless Charger Smart Jumper Cables
For Sale on Ebay
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase BEATIT G18 QDSP 2000Amp Peak 12V Portable Jump Starter Up to 8.0L Gas and Diesel for only $125.05
- The lowest price of BEATIT G18 Pro 2000A Amp Peak 12V Portable Jump Starter NEW & SEALED was obtained on July 26, 2021 7:18 am.