Eleven state-managed and community-partnered COVID-19 testing sites will be closed or delayed on Tuesday by wintry weather, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
The sites closed are:
- Our Lady of the Pines Catholic Church, 9444 Eagle Cliff Road, Conifer
- Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 15200 W. 6th Ave. Frontage Road, Golden
Sites with delayed testing Tuesday, starting at 10 a.m., are:
- All City Stadium, 1495 S. Race St., Denver
- Aurora Public Schools Professional Learning Center, 15771 E. First Ave.
- Cherry Creek High School, 4700 S. Yosemite St., Greenwood Village
- Colorado School of Mines, 1922 Jones Road, Golden
- Echo Park, 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd., Parker
- Instructional Sport Facility, 5416 S. Riviera Way, Aurora
- Mountain Range High School, 12500 Huron St., Westminster
- North High School, 3125 Eliot St., Denver
- St. Vrain Valley Schools Innovation Center, 33 Quail Road, Longmont
COVIDCheck Colorado will send individual messages and links to anyone with appointments before 10 a.m. at any of these sites to assist in rescheduling, according to a CDPHE news release.
Rain followed by snow is expected overnight in the metro area, especially along the foothills and southwest of Denver. Roads could be slippery and hazardous, with winter driving conditions, Tuesday morning, according to the National Weather Service. Two to 5 inches of snow is possible in the metro area.
Subscribe to bi-weekly newsletter to get health news sent straight to your inbox.