Officer shares his near-deadly encounter with street
Officer shares his near-deadly encounter with street fentanyl – CBS News
Ohio police officer Chris Green suffered an accidental overdose after he came in contact with the deadly opioid in powder form during an arrest. Green doesn’t know how some of that powder ended up on his sweatshirt and then on his fingertips, but that’s all it took for an overdose. Jim Axelrod reports.
View CBS News In
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.