The Coronavirus outbreak is an unprecedented, world-wide event we’ve not seen in modern times. Many people are scared and want to know the best way to protect themselves and their family from the affects of this global pandemic.
When protecting yourself from the Coronavirus its not only about knowing the best ways to prevent contracting the virus, but also how to prepare for the potential economic and societal issues that may arise.
To learn how to best prevent becoming infected with Coronavirus check out our guide, How can you prevent getting the Coronavirus?
Personal Safety & Preparedness
It is important to prepare early for the societal and economic issues that may come from a widespread coronavirus outbreak near you. Here is a list of some things you can start to think about and implement what works best for you and your family:
- Hold on to some cash outside of the bank, be sure to store in a safe place
- Buy an Emergency Food supply
- Stock up on household items and medical supplies
- Make sure you have enough batteries and flashlights to last a few weeks
- Buy a battery powered AM/FM radio
These are just a few things you can do to protect yourself from a Coronavirus outbreak. We’ll continue to update this article so please check back often.